Fleet Driver Training and Occupational Road Risk Consultants
With so many service providers for on road driver training and online risk assessment WHY US ? Firstly the companies above all chose our services but we make a difference because:
We specialise in coaching for driver development, we know why drivers crash and it is not solely a lack of driving skill it is the issues on the day that cause driver distraction and leave to mistakes that cost you downtime getting minor bumps and scrapes fixed. Start to protect yourself and book a free consultation, you will gain protection from health and safety laws as well as reducing daily costs such as fuel.
We will bespoke the course for you or you can have a choice of our off the shelf packages. Which include defensive driving, advanced driving tests, assessment and risk, UK Familiarisation, Safe and economical driving, post incident analysis, new vehicle.
What makes us different is that all our trainers hold or are completing the BTEC Level 4 Professional Award in Coaching for Driver Development and are Driving and Vehicle Standards Approved Driving Instructors.
The aims of any Driving Course will form part of your Occupational Road Risk Policy and will include some or all of the below:
- To reduce injuries and fatalities;
- Compliance 'The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require every employer to carry out an assessment of the risks to the health and safety of their employees, or themselves, while they are at work, and to other people who may be affected by their work activities. This includes any driving activity on the road. The regulations require the risk assessment to be reviewed periodically to ensure it remains valid. Employers should consider the risks to employees on the road in the same way as for those in a workplace'
- A reduction in unproductive downtime;
- Reduced driver stress levels;
- Improved residual value of vehicles;
- Reduce accident damage to vehicles;
- Potential reductions in insurance premiums;
- Create greater vehicle sympathy
- A saving in fuel
- Increase driver confidence
- Help manage occupational road risk in unison with the Health and Safety Executive guidelines 'Managing the risks to employees who drive at work requires more than just compliance with road traffic legislation.The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires employers to take appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of their employees and others who may be affected by their activities when at work. This includes the time when they are driving or riding at work, whether this is in a company or hired vehicle, or in the employee’s own vehicle.There will always be risks associated with driving. Although these cannot be completely controlled, an employer has a responsibility to take all reasonable steps to manage these risks and do everything reasonably practicable to protect people from harm in the same way as they would in the workplace.'
Call 0800 058 8009