We need your vote!We need your vote because we have been nominated as finalists in the Intelligent Instructor Awards as Professional Support Provider of the Year.
Below is a list of some of what we have achieved for you in the last year:
- At the start of lockdown, we had 200 existing customers in the system. We contacted each person and reassured them about how we were going to deliver our commitments to them. We arranged deferment of payments for anyone, who requested this; and also gave out refunds, in recognition of the difficult times people were facing.
- We have supported the industry and looked after our customers’ well-being throughout the pandemic:
o We sent out 30 daily webinars free of charge
o We carried out interviews with leading figures and sent these out
o We provided six discussion videos, based on coaching
o We offered a free prize draw of four individual coaching sessions; and then delivered four group coaching sessions free of charge to all who entered the prize draw.
- We introduced additional support to all BTEC 4 candidates, in the form of emails and Zoom assignment surgeries, to discuss how to gain evidence and complete the assignments when ADIs were not allowed to work.
- We moved to Zoom which involved, not only learning how Zoom works and taking advantage of the screen share facilities and the breakout rooms; but also, developing detailed campaigns to ensure that all course delegates had regular automated emails, detailing the date and time of the course and the Zoom link they would need to follow.
- We noted the reluctance of some of our customers to engage with Zoom and, therefore, held meetings to determine how best to deliver the excellent information in an engaging, and educational way online.
- We will continue to develop new courses and products. Currently, we are in the process of piloting and launching two new courses – Group Coaching, and Advanced Coaching.
- We will continue to work closely with Dr Lisa Dorn, delivering workshops on driver behaviour and coaching to a number of corporate clients.
- We will continue to develop our team of trainers to ensure that their knowledge, skills and performance are second to none.
VOTE HERE NOW
We would like to say a huge Thank You to you, our customers and our trainers, and we look forward to continuing to serve you during these difficult times - and beyond.Visit our website and join our Facebook group
Tri-Coaching Facebook Group - follow this link - our group is a fun place to be and, with some of the top trainers in the country contributing, there is also a wealth of knowledge to discover.
We also have a growing Facebook group called Standards Check Route 51 for ADI & PDI you can find us by following this link
Finally, please visit our website to either contact us or find our courses.