Ten great tips to help you pass your Standards Check and Part 3
If your everyday lessons meet the National Driver and Rider Training Standard, in terms of delivering value for money, ensuring learning takes place and the car is kept safe, then the Standards Check would not be the thing of fear it so often is. So, here are ten great tips recommended for you by us at Tri-Coaching Partnership. These tips may require, time, money and effort because the vast majority of us have to work hard to be good at what we do.
1. The first tip is to train to the Standards.
2. If you don’t know what the Standards are, you can look them up here.
3. If you are still unsure, you can buy Route 51:
4. And, if you are still unsure, you can enrol on one of our workshops:
5. If you need to check that you are applying the Standards correctly, book a one to one training assessment:
6. To practise your lesson planning, check you have routes that will match your learner's ability and learn how to hold coaching conversations, our BTEC level 4 Professional Award in Coaching for Driver Development will help you:
7. If you are unsure how to give and receive feedback by using great coaching questions; or how to develop your listening skills so as you can implement the best teaching and learning strategy for your pupil, you can learn how to by enrolling on the BTEC Level 4 in Coaching for Driver Development:
8. If you don’t want to jump right in to the BTEC 4 then use our aCCeLerate course to start to develop these skills:
9. If you have mastered all of the above but want to move away from just teaching learners then use our Train the Trainer course and then go onto become ORDIT registered and never do a Standards Check again.
10. Our Coaching Excellence in Presentation Skills course will grow your confidence and continue to develop your skills:
If you are serious about your business and want to charge the best rates and be rewarded professionally and financially for your achievements, then you must be serious about your Continuing Professional Development.
And, remember, if you have completed the BTEC Level 4 in Coaching for Driver Development; and done the Train the Trainer course, then consider becoming one of our Trainers and start delivering CPD to ADIs.
Tri-Coaching Partnership is an award-winning company that specialises in ADI CPD. If you want to learn more, go to our website https://www.tri-coachingpartnership.com or give us a call on 0800 058 8009, or email us at email@example.com or simply send us a text to 07740174893.
Make this next year be the year that launches you and your business into the next decade.
The Tri-Coaching Team
Please feel free to pass this on to your friends and colleagues.
Many thanks from the Tri-Coaching Team
TCP Office: 0800 058 8009
Call 0800 058 8009