The world of ADI training is changing and you may already be a trainer but haven't the time to upgrade your present training to match the changes that will be taking place; or you may be thinking about training ADIs yourself but don't know how. Here are ten reasons how our courses and products will help you achieve either of these things:
1. ADIs are so busy that they are looking to expand their business but cannot find the right ADIs to work with them. You can train them for local schools or to become independent or choose to expand your own school.
2. You have not got the time and resources to write your own course - we have done that for you and you can trust us that it matches the DVSA National Driver Rider Training Standards.
3. Our products will be co-branded to your driving school to give you a professional image. All correspondence regarding the course is sent out by e-mail with your branding and company details.
4. It costs you nothing to use our products - the client will pay for the online course and you then charge them for training support in the car.
5. As a trainer you know that the DVSA will change the assessment process and the standards from time to time. You no longer have to worry about course materials becoming out of date because we will do that for you - all the training forms and materials will be changed to match current standards whenever there are changes.
6. You will be confident that the PDI you are training is right for your business.
7. As a partner, working alongside Tri-Coaching Partnership, we will pay you commission on all sales.
8. We supply all resources and training materials.
9. Our program is online and is easy to follow whilst working alongside our Course Book.
10. Our training materials have been ORDIT approved and so you can use them if you wish to join the Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers.
If any of these reasons motivate you to complete some training with us, follow this link to see the dates and locations available.
The Tri-Coaching Team
Tel: 0800 058 8009
Mob: 07740 174893
Call 0800 058 8009