Please use the scroll feature on the edge of the box below to view all the dates & locations & click the link to book your place or call 0800 058 8009 or 07740174893
As you probably know, the Check Test was replaced with a new ADI Standards Check in April 2014. The new check will require lessons to have more of an emphasis on client-centred learning - something that is still relatively new to the driver training industry (although well established in other areas of training and commerce).
The day runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm and focuses on coaching and client-centred learning techniques. There is a particular emphasis on the new Standards Check and how adopting coaching techniques will help you deliver your driver training with confidence.
Whether you have been an ADI for over 20 years, or are more recently qualified; even if you have been delivering coaching and client-centred learning for a long time - there will still be plenty to gain from this day's training.
The day looks at:
- encouraging the customer to set the goals for the session
- structuring the lesson so that the responsibility for the learning process remains with the customer
- managing the risk whilst still enabling the customer to learn for themselves
- adapting the way you teach to suit the way someone learns most effectively
- breaking down the barriers to learning
- creating an atmosphere and environment that is built on mutual trust and respect
All payments are non-refundable but we offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your training on attendance.
TRI-COACHING PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Registered in England
Company registered office:
Kent TN23 1PP
Company registration number: 7800935
Tel: 07889 194011