The day runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm and focuses on coaching and client-centred learning techniques.
There is a particular emphasis on the new Standards Check and how adopting coaching techniques will help you deliver your driver training with confidence.
Whether you have been an ADI for over 20 years, or are more recently qualified; even if you have been delivering coaching and client-centred learning for a long time - there will still be plenty to gain from this day's training.
The day looks at:
- encouraging the customer to set the goals for the session
- structuring the lesson so that the responsibility for the learning process remains with the customer
- managing the risk whilst still enabling the customer to learn for themselves
- adapting the way you teach to suit the way someone learns most effectively
- breaking down the barriers to learning
- creating an atmosphere and environment that is built on mutual trust and respect