The Tri-Coaching Train the Trainer course lasts two days and gives you an instructor training package that you can use for your own instructor training.
Tri-Coaching Partnership has a complete online driving instructor training package with 12 in-car sessions and a Course Book, which you can sell to your trainee driving instructors and then use in conjunction with your own training programme.
When you attend the two-day Train the Trainer course you will take away a set of reference materials and we will organise for you the Tri-Coaching Instructor Training (TCIT) Package, which:
- can be dual-branded - Tri-Coaching Instructor Training (TCIT) and your company name / logo
- can be used to advertise that you run an instructor training course
- allows you to gain commission every time someone buys your dual-branded training course
- will be updated and amended to keep current with legislation and DVSA requirements
- is mapped against the DVSA National Standards
- is already positioned to meet the changes when the DVSA use the Standards Check instead of the Part 3 as it is not PST-focused
For further information about the content of the two-day course please click here.
To reserve your place on one of these courses please follow the links:
26th and 27th April in Sheffield Sold Out
9th and 10th May in Bristol Sold Out
22nd and 23rd May in Newport Pagnell
20th and 21st June in Crawley
12th 13th July in Stoke on Trent
1st 2nd August in Sheffield
Give me a ring if you would like to discuss any of the details or call 0800 058 8009 to book your place over the phone.