Come and enjoy a great day in Doncaster and develop your understanding of the Standards Check & Client-Centred Learning
This is your opportunity to enjoy a great day's training with two of the UK's leading Coaching and Client-Centred Learning (CCL) experts.
Susan McCormack and Graham Hooper have a combined experience of more than 45 years and during that time they have developed and delivered a wealth of training days and courses to individual instructors as well as local and national driving schools and are now leading the way in providing high quality ADI qualifications.
Thursday March 19th
9.30am to 4pm
31 Wood Street
Cost £120 including VAT
(lunch is not provided)
To book your place please:
Call 0800 058 8009
Call or txt 07740 174 893
Or follow this link to BUY ONLINE
www.tri-coachingpartnership.com About the training day:
The day runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm and focuses on coaching and client-centred learning techniques.
There is a particular emphasis on the new Standards Check and how adopting coaching techniques will help you deliver your driver training with confidence.
Whether you have been an ADI for over 20 years, or are more recently qualified; even if you have been delivering coaching and client-centred learning for a long time - there will still be plenty to gain from this day's training.
The day looks at:
- encouraging the customer to set the goals for the session
- structuring the lesson so that the responsibility for the learning process remains with the customer
- managing the risk whilst still enabling the customer to learn for themselves
- adapting the way you teach to suit the way someone learns most effectively
- breaking down the barriers to learning
- creating an atmosphere and environment that is built on mutual trust and respect
"We really look forward to seeing you on the day"
"We promise to give you a training day to remember"